Stay up to date with the latest worldwide entertainment news when you read about it here at Khesari Entertainment . Find out more now. The top entertainment news worldwide that you need to know are the following:
1. Michael Jackson is dead at age
2. Britney Spears has had her baby.(
3. Paris Hilton got into a fight with her boyfriend.(
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are getting married.(
5. Jennifer Lopez has had a hysterectomy.(
6. The Jonas Brothers are no longer a boy band.(
7. Paris Hilton and her new fiancé were in a horrible car crash last night but both of them escaped without any serious injuries.(
8. Justin Bieber just made history by becoming the youngest artist ever to win a Grammy Award for Best New Artist!(
9. The new Adam Sandler movie was a big box office hit making over $100 million in its opening weekend!(
10. The new Will Smith movie “Seven Pounds” opened up to number one at the box office. Today’s worldwide top story: (
11. Michael Jackson is dead at age
12. The world was stunned today when news broke out about the death of pop music icon Michael Jackson. He died at age 50 from an apparent cardiac arrest. His daughter, Prince “Blanket” Michael Jr. said her father died peacefully at his home in Los Angeles. He had been under the care of doctors for the past three weeks because he was experiencing severe insomnia.
13. Britney Spears is engaged to her childhood sweetheart Jason Allen!
14. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have decided to end their five-year marriage!
15. O.J. Simpson has been found “not guilty” in the murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman!
16. There’s a new book about the making of the “Star Wars” trilogy!
17. “The Sopranos” ended its 14-year run on Sunday night! This month I’d like you to write an “About Us” page for one of your clients. In this “About Us” page, tell the prospective customer all about your client and his or her business. Include the following information: What your client does for a living; how long he or she has been doing it; the size of the client base; the geographical location of the client base (by state and by country); what industry your client is in; what your client’s most profitable product or service is; what your client’s most profitable geographic market is for his or her most profitable product or service; and finally, what your client’s most profitable channel of distribution is for his or her most profitable product or service.
18. Tom Cruise is officially divorcing Katie Holmes… and… it’s costing him millions!
19. Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to complete community service for three years… and… she must pay $60,000 in fines!